The CHARMS calendar is where we post all of our events as they are scheduled and the best way to plan ahead. Syncing this calendar to your home computer or phone is easy . . . follow these instructions:
1. Go to Settings
2. Touch “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
3. (For iOS 10, touch “Calendars”
4. Under Accounts, touch “Add Account”
5. On the Add Account screen, touch “Other”
6. Under Calendars, touch “Add Subscribed Calendar”
7. For the server value, enter the URL of the public calendar:
8. Touch “Next” in the upper right corner
9. It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
10. Touch “Save” to save the subscription.
To sync with Android devices, you will need to use your Google account and have a Google calendar created.
In your Google calendar on a real computer:
1. Under “Other Calendars” click the Add link
2. Select “Add by URL”
3. Enter the following URL:
4. Click “Add Calendar”
5. Google will being to sync your calendar, and it will appear on the screen.
6. Click “Settings”
7. Change the long name of the new calendar to something you will remember such as “CLMS Music”
8. Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google Calendar.
9. On your phone: Click on “calendar”, then bring up the settings on the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked.
For Windows Phones with the new “Mango” upgrade you can now sync your Charms Calendar
1. On your PC, open the Windows Live Calendar site for the account your phone uses.
2. Click the “subscribe” link (between NEW and SHARE)
3. Make sure “subscribe to a public calendar” is selected
4. Enter https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/calsynct.asp?s=clermontmiddlemusic as the Calendar URL
5. Enter “CHARMS” for the Calendar Name. The color and charm don’t apply to the phone.
6. Click Subscribe to calendar